Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, June 4, 2011

TECH TIPS, ORIGAMI & ACRYLIC PAINTNG

DIGITAL INSPIRATION
I just found a site that I want to share with you. It's a blog called Digital Inspiration. The site has an excellent rating with the Web of Trust (WOT).

Some of their tips didn't work for me, I'll admit, like adding the "Read on Kindle" button to my e-zine. But other tips seem valuable (see examples below). I haven't researched these tips in full, so I am not recommending them. I'm just passing along this site so that you can check it out and make your own assessment. if you have tried any of the tips, we'd love to hear how they worked for you. So please leave comments.

SLIGHT DIGRESSION
Why don't blog and e-zine reader/viewers leave comments? It seems a natural to me, not only a way to participate but a place to increase your own presence on the web. But commenting seems to be anathema to most. If you have some insight, please leave a comment... Or not.

SMART PENS
I seldom make handwritten notes. But for those who do, smart pens sound like a great idea. I checked out Livescribe Echo Smartpen and was amazed at all it could do. For a quick look at Smart Pen reviews, I found two more recommended smart pens on Bestcovery.com (which also has an excellent WOT rating), including IOGEAR Mobile Digital Scribe and Dane Electric Zpen Digital Pen.

YOUTUBE SEARCHING
I spend quite a bit of time viewing videos on YouTube and Vimeo, searching for good ones to show in this blog and in my e-zine, Art-Online. So tips on advanced searching are always appealing to me. Perhaps they are to you, too.

PACKAGE FORWARDING
For those of you who ship internationally, package forwarding sounds like it might be of interest.

FLICKR SLIDESHOWS
Want to check out your knowledge of Flickr slideshows? Take the HubPages Quiz. Then you can use the link to brush up on your knowledge by reading my article, "Creating Flickr Slideshows."

VIDEOS
How To Make An Origami Jasmine Flower Napkin
No Risk Method For Testing Your Painting Ideas

SLIDESHOWS
The Gunn Clan Gift Shop
Animal Lane
My Fine Art Studio 

AMAZON CAROUSELS
The Art Of Origami
Painting With Acrylics

SUBMIT YOUR VIDEOS & SLIDESHOWS
You're welcome to submit your videos and slideshows for possible publication in this blog. Contact me through my business email account at mariancates@msn.com.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if some things don't work because of translation issues?? It looks Indian based. I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps. Although a lot of Indian people speak English very well. Did you try any of the tips?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome!